Our Daily Waste’s is taking Eco Shopping tours around various areas of Christchurch.
Join eco expert Dr. Sharon McIver for a walking tour through New Brighton, learning about the most sustainable ways to shop; from what to look for when buying second-hand clothing, to how to shop in bulk.
Discover what it means to be an informed, ethical consumer and how to save money and waste!
Come along with any questions you may have about your household or community environmental actions.
– 16th September at 10am in New Brighton.
– $25 per adult, $15 for under 15 years. The first 4 people to book and pay will receive a free gift. There are also discounts at selected shops so come along with some spending money!
– the tour will be for 3-4 hours depending on the group.
What to bring:
– a reusable coffee cup if you want to get a hot drink along the way (or we can find you one from an op shop while on the tour)
– a reusable shopping bag if you plan on buying anything (even if you don’t, it is great to have one just in case)
– your own containers if you plan on buying anything from Bin Inn. Let us know in advance if you would like us to provide some for you.
– good walking shoes. We wont be walking long distances but always best to be comfy.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org