Our Daily Waste recycling systems are based on our revolutionary Iconic-Grid Design© which helps take the confusion out of recycling.
Featuring clear and simple icons of whatever rubbish items are most likely to be in your bins, we can adapt the grid to suit your requirements, so that signage can be printed onto:
- 240l wheelie bin lids
- tea towels
We consult with your waste company and/or local council to establish best practice recycling for your organisation, which will help reduce waste fees, and make you a leader in waste prevention in Aotearoa New Zealand.
We work with bin lid designers Mouldings Unlimited to create hands-free lids designed to fit on 240l wheelie bins. Unlike similar items, Our Daily Waste lids have been designed with the holes cut into the sides, which:
- reduces rain contamination
- makes lids more wind resistant
- ensures that the signage is what bin users see first
Recycling for Schools and Campuses
Schools, early childhood centres, and campuses are vital in providing opportunities for sustainable education, and what better way to show your commitment (and reduce waste costs) than with a recycling system featuring ODW signage.
Where possible, we work with your current infrastructure to provide the following:
- comprehensive, age-specific recycling signage
- recycling education (talks, resources etc.)
- assistance in achieving permanent waste reduction (including audits, reports, workshops, lectures, conferences etc.)
- advice about environmental and socially responsible procurement
- ongoing monitoring and reporting
- waste management services for events