The Covid-19 virus has affected the way we operate in business, including waste.
Futureproof your organisation and save money on long term waste costs with a Waste WOF (Warrant of Fitness).
Why you need a Waste WOF:
- Your waste output will change as a result of the virus.
- The recycling industry will be hit hard and there will be fewer items accepted.
- Contaminated recycling will not be accepted due to H&S concerns.
- With fewer options for recycling, you will pay more for landfill.
- Landfill and transport fees will likely go up.
- The government landfill levies are set to rise to $60 per tonne by 2023.
Waste WOF includes:
- Virtual tour of premises (when owner access allowed).
- Analysis of current waste infrastructure and costs.
- Projection of likely requirements on reopening.
- Liaison with waste company to ensure both their and the client’s needs are met.
- Report and recommendations
Our customised signage
We work with Mouldings Unlimited to provide outdoor and indoor bin solutions with our customised signage.
© All design and images are the copyright property of Our Daily Waste Ltd.
Book your Waste WOF now!
To book your Waste WOF contact Sharon McIver: email@example.com or 021 2516 123
The fees for the post-lockdown package start at $500* (excl. GST) for social enterprises, NGOs, and small businesses, and are graded according to the size of the business and waste output.
To get a quote contact Sharon McIver: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 2516 123
* Price as at May 2020 – subject to change.
Download the Waste WOF brochure [PDF 400KB]
Our Daily Waste can also provide:
- Customised recycling signage.
- Waste audits.
- Waste infrastructure and pricing assessments.
- Waste statistics and reports.
- Recycling sorting services.
- Litter removal services.
- Workshops and education.
- Procurement advice.